Search Results

Eddie
Today, I had to register for a WIPO login to access Patentscope.

On searching Publication Date:20190103 and IPC:C07 I obtain 306 hits.  On hitting the search button to see a list of the hits nothing happens.

I have checked all the settings and cannot see a problem.

Is there something I have missed?

Eddie

Re: Search Results

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
The account allows you to save your preferred settings, to save your queries, to access the chemical search feature and to download the result list. It is not compulsory to access PATENTSCOPE and it should have no  impact on the search results display. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists, specifying which interface you used so that we can replicate the query