Searching for published national patent applications in China

Searching for published national patent applications in China

Frank
Hi,
I'm searching for all published national patent applications in China (or if possible, all PCT patent applications which entered the national phase in China) relating to "sildenafil". I of course know that "sildenafil" needs to be for example in the field "description". But what about the published national patent applications in China? How can I search for it?
Thanks for helping. Frank

Re: Searching for published national patent applications in China

Christophe
Hi Frank,

Using the search by Cross Lingual Expansion, you can find out that a plausible translation of sildenafil is "西地" in simplified chinese. Then you can search patent applications in PATENTSCOPE using the following query that looks for sildenafil in Chinese in all text fields:
ZH_ALLTXT:("西地")

Unfortunately, the Chinese national collection is not yet included in PATENTSCOPE. We are working on that but it will take us time (We are working right now on the RU and JP collections). For the moment, I advise you to search on the SIPO site.

Cheers,

Christophe