Seems as if search criteria are not submitted

Seems as if search criteria are not submitted

Robin
When I enter search criteria, for example, I tick the "PCT" country field and give a name to be find on a front page of the patent documents, I do not get a search result back based on these search criteria. I just get the first 10 of all the availabe documents presented:

"Results 1-10 of 13,955,273 for Criteria: Office(s):all Language:EN Stemming: true"

It seems that my search query is not entered among the criteria for search - either not submitted or not accepted.

I am running Windows 7, and I have no problems with any other search engine.

Best regards
Robin