Server Error - An Error occurs while opening this document

Server Error - An Error occurs while opening this document

Francis
Hi PatentScope support

Like to check whether there's any issue with PatentScope site recently? We are getting the Server Error - An Error occurs while opening this document message whenever we tried to go to the main search page.

Re: Server Error - An Error occurs while opening this document

sandrine
We have been experiencing technical issues since Tuesday. Yesterday afternoon the system was working fine for a few hours but unfortunately last night it went down again. We are currently investigating and doing our best to make the service available asp.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Best regards