Sorting search results by application date

Sorting search results by application date

Christoph
Exporting search results is very helpful. For recognising publications of the same patent family it is help to sort by application date. However I was not really successful: The Excel list headline reads "application number", however this is the application date + 1 day. I checked the entry and found the application date void.
For example:
Publication Number Publication Date
CA2477392 13.09.2003
CA2495956 27.02.2004

Is there any way around to identify documents of the same family?

Thanks in advance
Christoph