Suggestion: revise Captcha text

NoneOfYourBusiness
So I've been using PS a lot recently and one thing that has always bugged me is the Captcha text, so here's my suggestion for changing it. Could you change this text from:
"We are sorry but we experience a high volume traffic and we need to filter out the automatic queries form the legitimate human ones."

...to...

"We are experiencing a high traffic volume. Retype the word below and then click GO to continue to Patentscope."

Thanks in advance!

PS: The phrase "In order to avoid entering the captcha verification system you can create a user account with the system" doesn't seem to be true - PS throws up Captchas after you reach a threshold # of queries within a period of time no matter whether you're logged in or not. Maybe you should remove or revise this text?