Translator

Peter
The translator seems to be having a fit at present.  I would like to read WO2011037219, but when I ask Patentscope to translate it into English, the translator gets to 17% and then hangs.  When asked to translate it into French, it doesn't even start!  And I'm trying to do this at 12:30 a.m. to pick a time when Europe and much of the USA is  less likely to to need these services.

Re: Translator

Iustin
Administrator
The translation is done using the Google's javascript code. I have noticed that this is really dependent of the client's browser i.e. with some versions of IE it stops after 17% with some versions of Firefox it does not work at all. As a matter of fact only Chrome is very reliable for this feature.
Anyway, in general, I advice using Chrome if you intend doing cross language translations.

Iustin