'Unknown patent application'

S Forsyth
Searching for patents that were accessible on Patentscope yesterday now returns the message 'Unknown patent application'. Is there a problem with the system?

Re: 'Unknown patent application'

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello,

The issue has been fixed, please try again and let me know if the problem persists.

Best regards

Re: 'Unknown patent application'

Karl
I just had the same problem. The same WO number that is allegedly 'unknown' in Patentscope can be retrieved on Espacenet.

Administrator
Please give us the number so that we can check

Re: 'Unknown patent application'

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
It will take approximately 1 day to totally fix the issue. Thank you for your patience

Re: 'Unknown patent application'

S Forsyth
I now received the message 'Unable to load patent application for the moment'. Is this a separate issue?

Administrator
We are still working on fixing the issue. Thank you for your patience

Re: 'Unknown patent application'

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
It should work now; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.