User can't load patentscope website

rkempIT
One our paralegals cannot get the patentscope site to load.  She is running Windows 7 64-bit.  We have tried Internet Explorer and Firefox but we still have not been successful. As far as we can tell she is the only user experiencing this issue.  What else should we try?

Re: User can't load patentscope website

Christophe
Dear Mr. Kemp,

The problem is difficult to diagnose remotely. Do you manage to access other internet sites as for example the WIPO main web site (www.wipo.int) on her machine?

If not, there is a more general problem with the internet connection of the machine.

If yes, can you send to our email support address patentscope@wipo.int the following information:

=> version of IE and Firefox used
=> screenshot showing the problem (and notably any error message you may get)

There is no guarantee we will be able to explain the problem because we cannot reproduce it here but we will investigate.

Best regards,

Christophe