WIPO Translate not working

María GH
There seems to be an issue with the tool WIPO Translate in Spain. The following message appears when trying to load the web page:

"Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /patentscope/translate/translate.jsf.

Reason: Error reading from remote server"

Thank you

Re: WIPO Translate not working

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
We had some technical problems with our translation servers this afternoon (29/3/2017), it is now fixed.

We are really sorry about the inconvenience