WO/2018/210223

drobertwittig
To whom it may concern:

The document WO/2018/210223 seems to lack fulltext information.
Under "documents" the original Chinese application PCT/CN2018/086819 is linked as PDF, containing 54 pages and 17 claims. However the fulltext of the first mentioned WO document only include four paragraphs of the description, one apparenty abbreviated claim, and seven drawing.
Please advice.

Re: WO/2018/210223

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Thank you for drawing our attention to this issue. We will correct it asp

Re: WO/2018/210223

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Unfortunately as the official image pamphlet was correctly published, no further correction to the FT pamphlet can be made.