WO2019018765 - sequence listing

biotech
Just one quick question: the above mentioned application apparently has a sequence listing (as apparent from the "Statement relative to Seq List only for the purposes of international search (Rule 13ter)").

When will it be available under the documents index tab?

Thank you very much.

Re: WO2019018765 - sequence listing

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Thank you for bringing this error to our attention.

As we have not received the Sequence listing mentioned in the search report, we will check with the USPTO and/or ISA/EP and get back to you asp.

Many thanks for your cooperation and best regards,