What happened to the tab for the patent text?

What happened to the tab for the patent text?

David
Hi,

I see the tab for the bibliographic data for the patent applications, but don't see the text itself for the application in a separate tab. What happened to that tab for the text of the patent application?

Thank you.

David

Re: What happened to the tab for the patent text?

Sandrine
Administrator
What patent application are you referring to?

Re: What happened to the tab for the patent text?

David
For example, WO 2009062658, I see the tab for bibliographic data, but no tab for the OCR text itself of the document. There used to be a tab for viewing the text rather than having to look at PDF itself.

David

Re: What happened to the tab for the patent text?

Sandrine
Administrator
As you might be aware, we have been experiencing technical issues for the last few days. In order to stablize the application, we had to temporarily remove the full-text, description and claims tabs.

Re: What happened to the tab for the patent text?

Claire Fenlon
Please can you advise when you anticipate the full text being available again?
I am unable to view the description or claims on any of the 100+ patents I am trying to review.
Thanks in advance,
Claire