Written Opinions

Adam
Hi,

I don't seem to be able to see written opinions on the new website. Using the old interface I could find them. Is there a reason for this?
Thanks.

Re: Written Opinions

Sandrine
Hello,

The documents available in the new system should be the same as the ones available in the old system. Could you please give us examples of applications for which you were not able to find the written opinions in the new system?

Best regards

Re: Written Opinions

Adam
For example: For PCT/US2009/052680 the written opinion was mailed from the ISA on 24 February 2010, but doesn't seem to appear in the 'documents' tab -only the search report is available.

Re: Written Opinions

John
Hello Adam and Sandrine,

I cannot get access to the Written Opinion for WO2009/141321 -the WO was issued Nov 21.

Is there any other route than via Patentscope?

Thanks for all help and advice

John