XML + TIFFs in Search Results - No PDFs

Edna Marte
Normally when the search results are selected there is a View and Download column that shows the downloadable file. PDF files are shown and accessible.

As of late, when I open some search results there’s only a View column and there aren’t any PDFs.  The files are ZIP(XML + TIFFs).  These files do not open.  Please tell me how to view these files and/or if they can be uploaded as PDFS.  Did something change with how files are uploaded.  Do they no longer have to be PDFs?

Thank you.

Re: XML + TIFFs in Search Results - No PDFs

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Nothing has changed; we had technical issues last week. If the problem persists, please send an email at patentscope@wipo.int with specific examples.

Best regards