download the searched list, abstract and drawings

download the searched list, abstract and drawings

eduardo
when logged in and trying to download to excell only the titels are placed in and not the abstract or drawings. I remember that in the past this was possible, is there something special I do have to do?

Re: download the searched list, abstract and drawings

Christophe
Dear Eduardo,

Have you checked that in your Options, (Options=>Show Options=>Result=>Displayed Fields), the abstract and image options are selected?

Best regards,

Christophe

Re: download the searched list, abstract and drawings

rosanna dalla casa
Dear Cristophe,
despite the fields Abstract and Image are selected, I'm not able to find them in the downloaded csv file.

In your opinion, is there anything else I can do in order to retrieve these important information?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Rosanna