null results

Athena
After running any search today I can only see the term null highlighted in red above the search box. This occurs even for searcher I have run in the past, which have yielded results then. I'm not sure why null shows up after each search, even though there should be results (I even searched by specific patent numbers which I have downloaded from patentscope in the past/

Re: null results

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello

The system works fine at our end; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Best regards