patent search

anna
If patent has type A, can i check the information about patent?

Re: patent search

anna
the application number is  238262, Israel

Re: patent search

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
You can enter this number is the Simple Search Interface after having selected ID/number. Above the result list, you can select Israel in the table Analysis in the Countries column.

Re: patent search

anna
Got it, but probably, there isn`t any information about patent. I can`t find description, claim, documents to check and download this patent. Can you help me with it?

Re: patent search

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Only this is available in PATENTSCOPE; for more information, please contact the Israeli patent office. A list of intellectual property offices is maintained at:  http://www.wipo.int/directory/en/urls.jsp.

Re: patent search

anna
thank you my friend<3