problem with download/view PDF file

Motoko Oka
We are having a problem, which started this morning. Trying to view a PDF document of PCT/JP2013/006681 in-line results in a grey screen, while if we download a document we receive a message that it is corrupted or otherwise unreadable.  We appreciate it if you could fix the problem as soon as possible.

Re: problem with download/view PDF file

SSaunders
We are having the same issues.

The documents are 0 byte and effectively corrupted.

They cannot be viewed or downloaded

Examples are:
WO 2014/100659
WO 2014/085674
WO 2014/080960
WO2014/158231
WO2014/143184
WO 2014/081906
WO2014/082179

Has the WIPO document management system been compromised by a virus?

Re: problem with download/view PDF file

Iustin
It should be fine now, sorry for the inconvenience

Iustin