unable to download PDF

Rajni Kishore
I am unable to download the pdf docs can you please let me know if there is problem and when this will be fixed.

Thanks

Re: unable to download PDF

Jeremy Ben-David
We are having the same problem, which started yesterday morning. Trying to view a PDF document in-line results in a grey screen, while if i download a document i receive a message that it is corrupted or otherwise unreadable.

Re: unable to download PDF

Sandrine
It should work fine now, please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Best regards

Re: unable to download PDF and getting error message

Rajni Kishore
I have just tried to open PDF docs and now I am getting an error message.

Server Error

An Error occurs while opening this document

Re: unable to download PDF and getting error message

Sandrine
The system works fine on our end. Do you encounter this problem with a specific document or all you tried to open?