Abstract download in Excel

sarjon
Hello

I am not able to download the abstracts into the excel table. Thanks for helping.
Best regards,
Sarjon

Re: Abstract download in Excel

Sandrine
Hello,

Do you have a PATENTSCOPE account?

Abstracts are included in the downloadable result list

Re: Abstract download in Excel

Amitpatel.in

Can we customize the fields to be downloaded in excel file like as abstract, figure, agent details etc...?

On Nov 12, 2015 2:18 PM, "Sandrine [via WIPO Patentscope Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Do you have a PATENTSCOPE account?

Abstracts are included in the downloadable result list

http://wipo-patentscope-forum.2944828.n2.nabble.com/Abstract-download-in-Excel-tp7573291p7573296.html
To start a new topic under WIPO Patentscope Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from WIPO Patentscope Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Abstract download in Excel

mikovirgoez
Yes same.
 Cara

Re: Abstract download in Excel

Amitpatel.in

Dear team,

How to customise the fields to be downloaded in excel from list of search results....? (Some to be added and some to be removed)

Regards

On Jan 11, 2016 8:56 AM, "mikovirgoez [via WIPO Patentscope Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes same.

http://wipo-patentscope-forum.2944828.n2.nabble.com/Abstract-download-in-Excel-tp7573291p7573308.html
NAML

Re: Abstract download in Excel

Sandrine
Hello,

Currently the downloaded list is not customizable.

Best regards

Re: Abstract download in Excel

sonaisesuns
On the Organization > Call for Abstracts > List of Abstracts page, I see that it is possible to filter abstracts and then export them as PDF, CSV, XLSX, JSON. It seems like a good place if I want to create a CSV list of abstracts to pass on for further formatting.