Siqueira
Dear,
I would like to conduct a search in the Brazilian patent office, with an IPC of "C" class  and publication date 2018. How can I do this advanced search? I tried but I could not. I used these commands

Criteria:DP:2018 AND IC:C Office(s):br Language:All Stemming: true

Thank you.

Re: Advanced search

patentscope-wipo
Administrator

Hello

Thank you for your question. You can use the Field Combination, enter 2018 in the Publication Date and then select the Office Brazil at he bottom:

Best regards

Re: Advanced search

Diego Siqueira
Thank you for your support. When I also put IPC "C" no results appear. If I do this same operation for publication date in 2014, the results appear.