Analysis of the results.

Indika
Hi I would like to know how many patents has been published in each year for the last 40 to 50 years for certain sweeteners. However when I do a search and go to the publication date under analysis section only the data for the last 10 years are shown. Is it possible to get the data since 1960/ 1970 to 2013 for example?

Thanks.

Re: Analysis of the results.

Christophe
Dear Indika,

You can increase the number of clusters up to 25 by using the options menu (No of Items per group).
Then, you can add a filter to your query and execute it a few times with a different time period to gather the statistics:

AND DP:([01.01.1994 TO 31.12.2013])

AND DP:([01.01.1974 TO 31.12.1993])

Best regards,

Christophe