Applicant Name Search with PATENTSCOPE

Nori
Dear Sirs,

In searching by applicants’ name of WO publications issued after Sep 15, 2016, we cannot use names written in alphabet when we search by names of Japanese applicants, but only those written in Japanese Kanji letters.  A similar phenomena occur regarding Korean applicants, it looks like we need to enter Korean applicants’ name in Korean Hangul letters.  Please let us know how to search using applicants names written in alphabet.
We would appreciate your help.

Re: Applicant Name Search with PATENTSCOPE

 wipo-patentscope
The issue has been fixed. Thank you for letting us know and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

wipo-patentscope