Chemical compound search in combination with other fields

Chemical compound search in combination with other fields

JDiaz
Hello, I have tried to combine the results of a chemical compound search using the structure conversor feature and then going to the advanced search (as taught in the webinars) to combine the results with IPC codes and keywords, but an error message appears: "Unknown field "Chem"", so it does not recognize the output of the structure conversor.
How can I refine the search?
Thank you

Re: Chemical compound search in combination with other fields

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
This error message is an error! If you go ahead with your search, the system will retrieve relevant results. We will fix this issue asp.

The issue has now been fixed

Re: Chemical compound search in combination with other fields

JDiaz
Thank you!