Correction Request about PCT/JP2005/013568

Correction Request about PCT/JP2005/013568

sasamoto.noriko
Dear Sir or Madam:

My Name is Noriko Sasamoto.
I am in the IP Management Department for Panasonic Corporation (former Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd).
Regarding PCT/JP2005/013568(WO2006/011445), there is something I would like to say.

According to our company's IP management system, I confirmed this PCT application was entered the following 7 nations;

Our company's IP SYSTEM: CA, CN, EP, IN, JP, KR, US

According to PATENTSCOPE, however, I have found that this PCT application was entered the following 8 nations;

WIPO SYSTEM PATENTSCOPE: CA, CN, EP, IN, JP, KR, RU, US

Panasonic Corporation (former Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd) did not enter this PCT application to RU(Russian Federation). Therefore there seems to be something wrong with "National Phase" in PATENTSCOPE.

Please confirm this and revise "National Phase" about PCT/JP2005/013568(WO2006/011445).
Your help will be great appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Noriko SASAMOTO
----------------------------------
Noriko SASAMOTO(Ms.)
[hidden email]
Panasonic Intellectual Property Management Co., Ltd.
IP Management Department
Application Promotion Section
----------------------------------

Re: Correction Request about PCT/JP2005/013568

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello

We will check and get back to you asp about this change request

Best regards

Re: Correction Request about PCT/JP2005/013568

patentscope-wipo
Hello,

could you please send us a formal request in a letter format for your correction request (that you can send by email to patentscope@wipo.int)?

Many thanks
Best regards

Re: Correction Request about PCT/JP2005/013568

Noriko Sasamoto
Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,

Re: Correction Request about PCT/JP2005/013568

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
We received it thank you. We will inform you by email once the correction has been made.