Error message - HTTP Status 403 - description Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

Error message - HTTP Status 403 - description Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

HZ22727
Dear all,

If I want to view or download a document I receive the following error message:

HTTP Status 403 -

type Status report

message

description Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.24

How can I get access to the document?

Kind regards,
Heike

Re: Error message - HTTP Status 403 - description Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

Iustin
Administrator
Could you give us the document id please?
Thanks,

patentscope-wipo

Re: Error message - HTTP Status 403 - description Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

Ignacio Mattar
I have the same problem.

Please help!

Now is working! Thanks

Re: Error message - HTTP Status 403 - description Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

patentscope-wipo
Dear user,

We have been experiencing a lot of unsolicited traffic and are putting in place a solution to reduce such inconvenience. These forbidden errors are an undesired side effect of the new solution but should now have been corrected.

Be sure to reload the initial page before accessing a resource as the URL is likely to have change.

If any resource is still unavailable to you, could we kindly ask you to let us know the URL of the resource you are trying to access, your IP address as well as the time you tried to access the resource as these information will greatly help understand why you were denied access.

Kindly yours

patentscope-wipo