Granted Patents

philc
In your webinar today you referred to the ability to search specifically for granted patents and showed something like legaltype:G

I have searched the help files but can find no reference to this and I did not get the information written down.

Can you provide some guidance on how to do this?
Many thanks,
Phil

Re: Granted Patents

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello,

Thanks for attending my webinar yesterday. To search for grant information you need to enter the field code: NPA (national phase all data) and then LegalType-G so your query will be: NPA:LegalType-G

Re: Granted Patents

philc
 Thank you!  I will try this out.