"HTTP Status 403 -"Error

weiwei
Dear Sirs,

I'm getting the following error every time I try to open the PATENTSCOPE search page:

-------------------------
HTTP Status 403 -
type Status report
message
description Access to the specified resource has been forbidden.
Apache Tomcat/7.0.76
--------------------------

I have tried a variety of methods but still can not work.
Could you please tell me what I need to do in order to use the search function?

Thank you~

Best regards,

Wei Wei

Re: "HTTP Status 403 -"Error

shagman_Wams
Having same issue on my end as well. Having to trouble using the other pages\Tools on this site.
https://www.wipo.int/portal/en/ --- Can get to Knowledge --> IPDatabases...have access to all except the Patentscope

-- Scott

Re: "HTTP Status 403 -"Error

digitalhikes
I am also suffering from this error in my blog Content Writer jobs in Delhi. Someone here who will do it for me. I will glad to thanks for it.

Re: "HTTP Status 403 -"Error

aneesh
We are also having the same issue whenever we click on the https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/search.jsf link. It throws an error saying;

HTTP Status 403 -
type Satus report
message
description Access to the specified resource has been forbidden

Apache Tomcat/7.0.76

Can anyone help please?
Thank you!

Re: "HTTP Status 403 -"Error

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Please send your IP address to patentscope@wipo.int

Re: "HTTP Status 403 -"Error

sonaise
same problem, but try closing and re-opening your program