National Phase Entry GRANTED patents only

National Phase Entry GRANTED patents only

Harris
May I know how to obtain a list of only GRANTED patents for specific country.
or example, PHILIPPINES (national phase: PH) I want all PCT filings under A61P23/00 that are granted in the Philippines as listed in its NATIONAL PHASE ENTRY.

All I can do is encode in the field combination the ff:

National Phase county code: PH
International Class: A61P 23/00

But the result will give all PCT filings including pending PHILIPPINE PCT filings.
I only need the granted Philippines PCT Filings?

How do I obtain such query?

HELP PLEASE.

Thank you in advance.
JLS

Re: National Phase Entry GRANTED patents only

JLS
FWIW, I don't think you can do this through PatentScope alone. You can find the PCTs that entered National Phase in the Philippines via PS, but you would have to look at the Philippine Patent Office to determine which of these were granted.

Re: National Phase Entry GRANTED patents only

Iustin
Currently it's not possible to do such a query through PATENTSCOPE

Iustin