No Access to my Documents tab

Joe Campbell
I am able to search my pct serial # and I'm able to click on the Bio page and/or claims tab, but once I click on the documents tab, I am given a series of words to data enter to prove I'm a real person. But once it goes to another screen, I am then forced to enter the serial number again, but instead of being able to get into the documents page, it will take me to an odd formatted summary screen with no access to any of the published pdf documents. My colleagues are not having the same issue.

Re: No Access to my Documents tab

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Have you emptied your cache? Please try to do empty it. If your colleagues don't have that same issue, it is not related to the PATENTSCOPE search system but to your browser or your computer environment.

Re: No Access to my Documents tab

Marianne Patch
Hello, my colleague and I am also having the same problem

Re: No Access to my Documents tab

Marianne Patch
we also have tried different browsers

RE: No Access to my Documents tab

LAURIE

I am also having the same problem

Laurie

Laurie Delesandro

Paralegal

Pabst Patent Group LLP

1545 Peachtree Street NE

Suite 320

Atlanta, GA 30309

E-mail: [hidden email]

Telephone: 404-879-2340

Facsimile: 404-879-2160

Confidentiality Notice:

RE: No Access to my Documents tab

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
We are looking into this issue; thank you for your patience

Re: No Access to my Documents tab

Charlotte Couchman
This has happened to us too, Patentscope was working fine this morning until it asked us to enter captchas and then we just get the odd summary screen with no access to any of the documents. We have user accounts, which are supposed to allow us to avoid entering captchas, but that has never really worked.

Re: No Access to my Documents tab

M Green
I am having the same issue, but my colleague at a different location does not.  I searched for a PCT case, and starting reviewing like normal.  But then I tried to access the documents and I had to do a capta verification and it has been malfunctioning ever since.

Re: No Access to my Documents tab

M Green
Emptying my cache worked!

Re: No Access to my Documents tab

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
The problem has been now fixed; please try again and let us know if the issue persists on your side.