Offices option not getting saved in patentscope.wipo.int website

Offices option not getting saved in patentscope.wipo.int website

senthil.kumar
Hello,

Recently we have noticed that despite of ticking Office field to All under Options -> Office tab along with ticking 'Save in your profile?'  check box and saving,  this field is changing automatically to Germany(DDR data), Germany after logout.
Please can you advise why this is happening and suggest any work around to permanently retain All for Office field.

Senthil Kumar
IT
inovia
P: +61 2 9290 2607 | W: inovia.com | B: info.inovia.com

Re: Offices option not getting saved in patentscope.wipo.int website

Sandrine
Hello,
We are looking into this issue and we'll get back to you asp.
Best regards