PDF error message

PeerFroehling
I always get an error message from Adobe Reader when I click a link to a pdf document.
Adobe Reader says the file type is not supported or the file has been damaged. Please advise!

Re: PDF error message

Peter Lindum
I have the same problem, both with pdf's that are opened directly and downloaded pdf's, this happens whether I open with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro.

It seems there is a problem with the transfer of the pdf's. The downloaded pdf's are saved as a file but the size is 0kb, so clearly something is not right.

Re: PDF error message

Peter Lindum
Never mind - must have been a hickup; it works again now.

Re: PDF error message

Ryan
I have the same issue. May be a problem with the new system?

Re: PDF error message

Sandrine
Administrator
The system was overloaded. We are monitoring the situation so that it doesn't happen again
Lee

Re: PDF error message

Lee
I tried accessing a pdf copy of an application and received the same error message. Please check to make sure we can save the documents in pd format. Thank you.