Patent Search

Mintz
Searching particular international application (been using all afternoon) I have correct number, search result 1-10 of 18,902,862!!!!!!!!  It's not taking me to the application.

Re: Patent Search

Iustin
Administrator
What is the number that you are looking for?

Iustin

Re: Patent Search

Nicolaj
Any search will return over 18,000,000 hits, which are in fact the total amount of documents in the database.

Re: Patent Search

Anonymous
I think the recent UI updates might have something to do with it; I was having the same problem; rather than using the GUI, enter the format for the WIPO Permalink into your browser's address bar: http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/<your WO or PCT number goes here, no slashes!>