Requesting help not made so easy in Patentscope

Requesting help not made so easy in Patentscope

Talvela
I stumbled into a problem with my search. Then, I cliked "help" on the top menu, and selected Feedback&Contact. Next, the text "Please choose the Issues with the Web Interface topic if you would like to post an issue or provide feedback on this search service" was displayed and a link to this forum was provided.

It would be great if someone with a proper knowledge of english language would consider how to rephrase that sentence to make some sense!

Is there a way to post a question about use of Patentscope, please?

Re: Requesting help not made so easy in Patentscope

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello,

Please post your question exactly like you posted the message below.

Many thanks
Best regards