Search PCT applications by International Search Authority

Search PCT applications by International Search Authority

Frank Abrams
Is there a way to search for PCT applications by the International Search Authority that is addressing the application?

Re: Search PCT applications by International Search Authority

Christophe
Dear Frank,

Unfortunately no, the ISA(s) associated with each PCT application are not in our index.
This is a functionality we may consider in the future but is not easy to implement (we need to change our index structure and reindex all our records).

Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Search PCT applications by International Search Authority

Hana Voříšková
Dear Christophe,

is there any progress in searching by International Searching Authority by now?

I tried this searching criterium with the code of new PCT ISA/VPI - XV, and it doesn´t work properly.
Only 4 hits and know about 17 and maybe more.

Could you be so kind and explain me, please, how does it work now?

Thank you very much,

With best regards,

Hana

Re: Search PCT applications by International Search Authority

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello,

You need to user the field code ISA (International Search Authority)

The ISA field allows you to specify the International Search Authority which performed the PCT search and issued the associated International Search Report (ISR). The parameter you should use is the two-letter code of the search authority, for example: ISA:(US)

Re: Search PCT applications by International Search Authority

Hana
Hello,

thank you for your answer. Anyway the problem persists.

I entered: ISA:(xv) and only 4 hits appeared.

I did the same enter 2 month ago, and I had 17 hits, it could be about 25 nowadays.

For example application number CZ2016/000074 (WO2017005227) has XV filled in International application status report, but it doesn`t appear between hits of enter: ISA: xv

The same problem:
CZ2016/000097 (WO2017036433)
IB2016/001197 (WO2016189396)

With best regards

Hana

Re: Search PCT applications by International Search Authority

Hana
Hello,

thank you for solving the problem. It (ISA: XV) works now properly.

Best regards

Hana