Search Parameters

smanaqvi83
Hi, I am using WIPO for searching. I am facing an issue that when I add parameter like site:.edu or site:edu with my search string I don't get any results back.
So can you please give me the details for the search parameters that how can I use them? and what other search parameters are supported in WIPO search?

Regards

Re: Search Parameters

Sandrine
Hello,

You will find in the Help menu all the fields and syntax supported by PATENTSCOPE: http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/help/fieldsHelp.jsf and http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/help/querySyntaxHelp.jsf. Best regards