Aziz Eduardo Calzolaio
Dear,

I searched the patents with an applicant name of "Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul" in the PATENTSCOPE. However, the maximum number of results is only 174. But it is very low. In fact, if the search is made through page of the local Brazilian institute of intellectual property, the result is bigger than 174, it is around 305. This last number includes both the published and non-published patent. Since I want just the published, it isn't convenient for me search by local institute. The problem is that the '174' results doesn't contain all the published patents from the university according to the patent office of the university. How I could search and obtain the maximum possible of result from PATENTSCOPE for these criteria? Could you confirm what is the correct number of patents registered from this university in the PATENTSCOPE?

Best regards

Aziz

Re: Search

Sandrine
Hello,

Try to include all possible spelling variations of the name, such as "Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul", "Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul", "Univ Federal do Rio Grande do Sul" etc..

Best regards