Simple search (using Japanese) does not work properly.

Kim

Simple search (using Japanese) does not work properly.

Kim
Please note the simple search using Japanese is not working properly recently.
Usually, when I enter some Japanese phrase using " ", only Japanese applications are listed as a search result (Chinese applications are sometimes listed when the same characters are included therein, though).
However, in recent days, many non-Japanese (other than Chinese) applications are listed and (a) few Japanese applications are listed as a search result even when I enter a Japanese phrase.

I think there is some problem in the simple search using Japanese, or something regarding the searching way has been changed.
Please anyone let me know what I can do to solve this problem.

Re: Simple search (using Japanese) does not work properly.

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Hello,

The issue has been fixed now, please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Best regards