Tab links on Biblio Data pages redirect to empty search interface

Tab links on Biblio Data pages redirect to empty search interface

Robert Jones
When I bring up a page for a single patent like this:

http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2012068540

..the tabs marked Description and Claims normally redirect to those sections of the patent.

These tabs have links like this
http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2012068540&recNum=1&maxRec=&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=PCTDescription

Today they simply redirect to the main search page

http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/search.jsf

This means it is impossible to view detailed information on patents.

I am using Google Chrome version 19.0.1084.52 on Mac OS X 10.6.8

thanks

--Rob Jones
PF

Re: Tab links on Biblio Data pages redirect to empty search interface

PF
same problem for me

Re: Tab links on Biblio Data pages redirect to empty search interface

sandrine
The issue has been fixed; plese try again and let us know if the problem persists. Best regards