The boolean operator order ?

Buzz
HI

What is the order of execution for boolean operators when I do not use grouping symbols ()?
For example: 「A OR B AND C」, the order will be  「(A OR B) AND C」, or  「(A OR (B AND C)) or not both?

I am asking this question because I noticed that the results of the following three search queries:
EN_TI:("electric car" OR (solar AND motor)),
EN_TI:(("electric car" OR solar) AND motor), and
EN_TI:("electric car" OR solar AND motor) are all different, and I'm not sure why.

thnks you

Re: The boolean operator order ?

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
The results are different because the position of the (...):
EN_TI:("electric car" OR (solar AND motor)) results will include documents the title in English of which contains "electric car" or  contains both solar and motor
EN_TI:(("electric car" OR solar) AND motor) results will include documents the title in English of which contains either the keyword "electric car" or solar but contains motor
EN_TI:("electric car" OR solar AND motor): this is incorrect as it is not clear which keywords should be considered with the different operators