Unable to open document-PDF is "damaged"

Jen

Unable to open document-PDF is "damaged"

Jen
I'm trying to open/download the International Preliminary Report on Patentability for PCT/CN2011/070632 and am receiving an error message saying unable to download the file as it is "damaged".  Please fix.  Thank you.

Re: Unable to open document-PDF is "damaged"

Adrian
I'm getting the same issue on another case ("Acrobat could not open 'id0000000nnnnnn.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged [etc]...").  Also, when I try to download the ZIP(XML + TIFFs) as an alternative, the server is not responding.

Re: Unable to open document-PDF is "damaged"

Sandrine
We had some technical issues that have been fixed now, please try again and let us know if the problem persists.