Used to be able to access more of a patent's text

Used to be able to access more of a patent's text

Mariam McGuffin
Until sometime in the last few weeks I could access not only the abstract of a WIPO patent on this web site, but also the description section and claims.  Now I can get only the abstract.  What happened??

Re: Used to be able to access more of a patent's text

Christophe
Dear Mariam,

There was a bug in our publication procedure that was preventing the text of recently published applications from being displayed in the description and claims tabs.

It is corrected now.

Thanks for letting us now,

Christophe

Re: Used to be able to access more of a patent's text

Jonathan Topper
Please see attached Patentscope_bug_report.pdf

Re: Used to be able to access more of a patent's text

John
This is from a year ago, but it seems this bug is back.

Re: Used to be able to access more of a patent's text

Christophe
Dear John,

Would you have a PCT number for checking? We fixed a few corrupted OCR files and it may have been one of them.

Thanks and best regards,

Christophe