Using "World" as criteria

Nicolas
Hi,

It's my first utilization of the database and I have a very general (and maybe naive) question: if I search for all patent granted in the world in the field of biotechnology, I will get all patent granted for the same invention in all offices or will I get only one patent per invention?

By thanking you in advance

Nicolas

Re: Using "World" as criteria

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
There is no database where you will be able to find information for the "world"; in the Help menu of PATENTSCOPE you will find information regarding the data coverage: the PCT collection, for example, contains patent applications. As far as grants are concerned, you will be provided with information per office.