WO2010077854 - Unable to open PDF Documents

WO2010077854 - Unable to open PDF Documents

JA Kemp
When we view documents for WO2010077854 HIGH AFFINITY HUMAN ANTIBODIES TO PCSK9 and click to view the pdf files they do not open if we download them they show as being 0KB in size and will not open again. Is there an issue with these documents only

Re: WO2010077854 - Unable to open PDF Documents

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
We are currently looking into this issue thank you for your patience

Re: WO2010077854 - Unable to open PDF Documents

patentscope-wipo
The issue has been solved