Website links not working

davidhuttner
When I try to access the last 67 pages of necklace patents, I can't get them. I am returned always to page 1. Please fix this or advise me. I am referring to this page: http://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/result.jsf?currentNavigationRow=88&prevCurrentNavigationRow=87&query=FP:(necklace)&office=&sortOption=Pub%20Date%20Desc&prevFilter=&maxRec=1661

Thanking you,
David Huttner davidhuttner@fastmail.fm

Re: Website links not working

Sandrine
Dear Mr. Huttner,
PATENTSCOPE allows users to view only the first 1000 records in order to avoid bulk downloads.
Best regards

Re: Website links not working

Christophe
Dear David,

Do you still experience the problem? I have not been able to reproduce it (I am able to browse the 930 records returned today by the system).

If yes, can you please tell us which exact browser/OS you are using?

Best regards,

Christophe