Wrong letter display ("ư" instead of "&w;") for some VNmese patent

Wrong letter display ("ư" instead of "&w;") for some VNmese patent

Heronoip

I found the mistake in display letter "ư" in VNmese. Many abstract display "&w;" instead of "ư".
I checked it in original website and it display is OK.
(
http://iplib.noip.gov.vn/WebUI/WDetailPAT.php?intRecNum=1&HitListViewMode=Compact&ref=
or
http://iplib.noip.gov.vn/WebUI/WSearchPAT.php
)

Please see the attached the Search screen how I made the querry and the Result screen in which letter "&w;" is hightlited.
The captured screen is just an example, pls check all in "Abstract field" in your database
I found the letter "ư" display OK in Title (which I marked in blue)

Regards!

Re: Wrong letter display ("ư" instead of "&w;") for some VNmese patent

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
Thank you for drawing our attention to this issue that has now been fixed. Best regards

Re: Wrong letter display ("ư" instead of "&w;") for some VNmese patent

Heronoip
That's perfect. I've check it, all done well