cross lingual search

Pepa
It seems that the cross lingual search not always works. Many times I've got this answer:

The query doesn't look like 'English'. Do you wish to continue?

But I don't know what is wrong, because sometimes, just insisting, it goes. Could you help me?

Re: cross lingual search

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
This is not an error message. The system ask for a confirmation of the language of the query if it is not sure which language it is.  Same words exist in different languages and mean something different: in English pipe means water pipe and a device for smoking which is exactly the same word in French.