"view" documents doesn't show anything and the translate button has disappeared

"view" documents doesn't show anything and the translate button has disappeared

Dr. Frank Ohnesorge
Dear Sirs,

when I click on a certain PCT-application, I can download the according pdf-files but when I click on "view" of these pdf-files, nothing opens up, no claims, no description, no abstract, no complete specification text, nothing at all, only a little red cross in the upper left of an otherwise empty page. Also the machine translate button has disappeared which was still there yesterday.
What has happened ?

Sincerely,

Dr. F.O.

PS: ...

Re: "view" documents doesn't show anything and the translate button has disappeared

sandrine
I can't recreate the issue; could you please give me a specific application number so that we can check.

Re: "view" documents doesn't show anything and the translate button has disappeared

bjland6
yes  I do

I can't recreate the issue

[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/xian-tour.html]Xian Tours [/url]
[url=http://mutianyu-great-wall.com]mutianyu great wall tour[/url]

[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/xian-tour.html]Xian Tours [/url]
[url=http://mutianyu-great-wall.com]mutianyu great wall tour[/url]

Re: "view" documents doesn't show anything and the translate button has disappeared

sandrine
We had some technical issues that have been solved now, please try again and let us know if the problem persists.