Acrobat Reader DC could not open

CAD team
Hello

When trying to open PDF documents a Acrobat Reader box appears, with the following message:

'Adobe Acrobat Reader DC could not open 'WO2013178658-IPRP1-846.PDF' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

This is for not only this document but many others.  Here in New Zealand it is Monday afternoon, was there maintenance happening on the WIPO website on Sunday?

Why is this box appearing?

thanks
Wendy

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

patentscope-wipo
Administrator

We had some technical issues that have been now fixed; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

Michael
Hi - I had the exact same error message that Wendy posted except for mine was for the PDF for the written opinion in PCT/US2017/047460.  Is there any way this problem can be resolved?

There were technical issues that have now been fixed, please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

CAD team
Hello

Our staff are unable to open documents and the below message appears:

'Adobe Acrobat Reader DC could not open "WO2017085198-ISR-504.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

Please could this be resolved?

Thanks
Wendy
JB

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

JB
I have same problem. It has not solved, yet.
I tried download all these three files(WO2017130321, WO2017104440, WO2017115472) and it is not working. Whenever I download I see exact same 'bad pdf files' error messages.
I don't think all three files are damaged, but your system might not be working.
Could you check your system?

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

CAD team
Our system is working.

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

patentscope-wipo
Administrator
There were internal issues that have now been solved; please try again and let us know if the problem persists.

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

Jennie
The issue is again happen, the documents cannot be open because it is empty as mentioned, can you guys please fix the issue?

Administrator
Hello we are working on fixing the issue. Thank you for your patience

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

CAD team
Hello

Our staff are unable to open documents from WIPO, please could you investigate and fix.

Thank you
Kind regards
Wendy

Could you please contact us at patentscope@wipo.int
KTS

Re: Acrobat Reader DC could not open

KTS
Hello,

I'm having the same problem as Wendy is having, but with Publication no. WO2017123559.

Thanks.